I’m looking for a digital camera, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions based on their experiences. My criteria are:
- Price should be capped at about $400, with a max of $500.
- Memory card format needs to be either SD or Memory Stick (i.e. a Sony), as this is the cards I already have. Internal memory would be definite plus.
- 3 megapixels or above.
- Optical zoom > 4x or so.
- Would be nice to have some fancy features.
- Can be an upcoming model if it’s going to be released here in the next few months
- Save-time/shutter speed is a factor
Can you guys help me out here?